Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tour of The Little Dollhouse Company, Toronto

My local Dollhouse store was featured on the news recently.
I need to get up there soon to check out the latest mansion they have built.

They have lots of finished houses like the Cherry blossom shown here:



And, by the way, they ship all over the world:
The Little Dollhouse Company
612 Mt Pleasant Rd Toronto, ON M4S 2M8
(416) 489-7180
http://www.thelittledollhousecompany.com/

Here is a second video shot at the Little Dolhouse company. I love the animation:

3 comments:

  1. I love this store, though I've only ever shopped online and at the Chicago shows when they come to town. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever make it to Toronto I will take you there for a visit.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Susan,
    They really do have a wonderful selection. They are always my first stop when they come to the Montreal show, but nothing compares to going to the store, and everyone is so friendly.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete